Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out my mods, I need your guys input should i go with a 15/38, 13/38, or a 14/38, I do alot of dune riding and racing. I need a setup that will get me the fastest on a short race, I am going up against a couple of 450R's, any input will be appreciated. I currently have the stock swing arm...

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
How short is short? Hard packed sand or really loose sand?

I cant tell from here LOL...

Ok all joking aside more info is better info so the pros can give you a good idea on this! Also maybe PM someone on here asking politely that does drag race alot...

Someones bound to chime in!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
14/38 which is stock gearing should work well for you, if you got a better pipe it would compliment your mods better, like some good duals or the sparks xx6 single

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The race is about a little less than the quarter mile, the sand is in between.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with you 686cc on another pipe, I just took of the spark arrester from the tail pipe and i could hear more airflow flowing thru less back pressure, hopefully that will help it also got louder....

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
You have a nice list of mods but your exhaust is holding you back, and if you want a loud exhaust it doesn't get any louder than the xx6:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
short race,little less than 1/4 mile? so 1320' ? LOL so a larger race will be flat salt at bonneville? keep stock sprockets

1 - 7 of 7 Posts