Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - i just wanted to inform everyone about my experience with our sponsor GEISICK...
- - I bought the 550cc injector on March 6th.... I thought i needed it, but turned out to be that i just needed to install a new TPS...
- anyway, so i still had this injector BRAND NEW in the box.... so i was trying to sell it on the forum, and was just going to loose like $20 or something.... I decided to shoot Terry (GEISICK) a PM, and tell him that i still have it and have never used it.... he wrote back that he usually wouldnt take back stuff after more than 30 days.... but that since it is still brand new and never used that he will REFUND MY MONEY COMPLETELY....
- - This is something that he didnt have to do at all.... so i think this is pretty STAND UP of him!!

Just wanted to share my experience with you all - I will definantly purchase from him in the future...

Aaron Plattner

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
plattner said:
Hey guys - i just wanted to inform everyone about my experience with our sponsor GEISICK...
- - I bought the 550cc injector on March 6th.... I thought i needed it, but turned out to be that i just needed to install a new TPS...
- anyway, so i still had this injector BRAND NEW in the box.... so i was trying to sell it on the forum, and was just going to loose like $20 or something.... I decided to shoot Terry (GEISICK) a PM, and tell him that i still have it and have never used it.... he wrote back that he usually wouldnt take back stuff after more than 30 days.... but that since it is still brand new and never used that he will REFUND MY MONEY COMPLETELY....
- - This is something that he didnt have to do at all.... so i think this is pretty STAND UP of him!!

Just wanted to share my experience with you all - I will definantly purchase from him in the future...

Aaron Plattner

Right on! I have heard Terry was a stand up guy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I can throw you another example of Terry's commitment to his customers.

I sent a head in to Terry to get ported, valves and cam. We went through quite a bit of run around from the end suppliers trying to get the parts. In the end, the time frame got too long for me to wait, so he went ahead and ported it, with some extra work on the valves seats without extra charge, then hand delivered it to me the day after getting back from Utah Easter weekend. Guys who are willing to go the extra step to keep a customer happy is what makes a good business.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Im not going to say exactly what he did but he did something that really made me want to make my next purchase from him. And he did what he did .. even though he knew I had just bought $1600 worth of things from someone else. Definitely worth buying from :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.