1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
North Georgia

·
Registered
137 Posts
I live in savannah, we lost all riding places because they are subdivisions that arent really finished yet

·
Registered
137 Posts
we have been warned by the local pd a few times too many to still ride there to still have our get out of jail free cards, but go big or go home. 8)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hey, im up in Buford GA. 30 miles north of atlanta.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Blownhotrodder said:
Hey, im up in Buford GA. 30 miles north of atlanta.
Where do you ride?

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
raptor35013 said:
I know this is old, but I live in Cartersville, about 30 miles north of Atlanta. I am always looking for people to ride with.
Shit I am always ready to ride, if you are ever planning on making a day out of riding let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
dberry...where do you normally ride at? I have been to broad River a couple of times and have been wanting to goto Durhamtown pretty bad. Same to ya...let me know when and where you ride.

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
hey guys just got my laptop setup for wireless so i can keep on the forum at durhamtown
we might go up there this weekend.. not sure just yet though. i'd like to ride in albany if there's sand! we'll have to plan a trip down.... i bought my last trans am from a guy there on county line road we use to play a HS there deerfield winsor

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
were trying to decide on a ride date for next month at durhamtown so every one that needs to make sure they are off that saturday will have plenty of time to do so.. check the forums for that posting later on.
As far as areas of GA i drive to savannah 4 nights a week for work and sometimes they need me on day shift and im all over the state, just depends on where they need me. Ive been to cartersville a few time.. exit 268 isnt it.. i know when i get off my exit there is no where to go to the right cause it dead ends into the mountain so i go to the left. :lol: I live just south of Atl.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
When is the next time you are all going to Rocky Creek? Few of us going probably first weekend in OCT or so. Couple of Raptors in the group that want to hit the drag strip, I told them its not that good from what I've heard. Any of you guys want to meet up at Highland park one of these weekends, its a good place to ride I've been up there about 4-5 times and its been good times each time.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts