Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad owns a auto body and we have our own paint booth and painter.
could i get my plastics painted? i would want candy apple green but could i paint them? thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
my dad owns a auto body and we have our own paint booth and painter.
could i get my plastics painted? i would want candy apple green but could i paint them? thanks
id love to see a picture of your bike once its done

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
they will flake off when you bend tbe plastics your onky hope is to let the paint cure in a cold dark place so its more flexable....i wouldn't

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking it will flake off. i was gonna buy a set of extra cheap plastics and give it a shot

·
Registered
323 Posts
they have paint you can buy that will bond to plastic! you just need to research it and find a place buy you that sales it:) i think trinityracing can even send you down the right path ''

·
Registered
369 Posts
cant you mix a flex agent in with the paint to make it flex like they use to paint bumpers on cars? im pretty sure that would work

·
Registered
386 Posts
lots of people have tried...most have failed

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
cant you mix a flex agent in with the paint to make it flex like they use to paint bumpers on cars? im pretty sure that would work
fenders flex a lot more than a bumper on a car. flex agent really does nothing.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
what you could do is cut the plastics so they don't flop around as much. i wouldn't clear coat them because you'll need to redo them quite often

1 - 10 of 10 Posts