Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I ride alot together. Together we are just about 300lbs total. The rear could be a bit stiffer, and it would be nice if the front was a little softer. We ride mostly fast sweeping trails. I dont take to the track much, but dont want to limit myself.

There are a few adjustments on the coils, but I am out of my element here. Any help would be great.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Learning

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Start with increased preload to stiffen, decreased to soften. That means crank the collar down the shock on the rear and up it on the front.

The odd weight distribution combined with a heavier than rated weight will always result in a less than ideal suspension feedback and performance especially with stock springs but this is the first step IMO to improving what you have.

Threads can be subscribed to without posting by Selecting the "thread tools" drop down menu at the upper right hand corner of the first post and selecting " subscribe To this thread".

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
If you ride without your gf it will ride like its supposed to. Just a hint for you its a one person quad and dangerous to say the least to ride with two people i know its fun but not the best idea. They make two up quads for two people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts