Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and LH Crappy are packing the families to Glamis on these dates. Will be staying in wash 12-14 depending on what's open when we get there. Anyone else going to be there at this time? My wife makes a mean rum and coke. Crappy is good at catching the BBQ on fire as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Its LHC rappy mr. north head boy :fruity:

:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad crapper. Won't happen again.

·
Registered
93 Posts
do we have any security we can call

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where are you staying? Do you want to watch Crappy melt that fancy new CT Motor?

G

·
haha sure well for right now i think we are camping out there, not sure yet. what does he have done to his motor?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He just put it together on Friday. All the pieces came from CT. I copied this from his signature.
-DMC HEADER & PIPE
-PRO DESIGN INTAKE
-PC III
-JE 12.5:1 PISTON
-CT PORT & POLISH
-WEB SONIC GRIND CAM
-5 ANGLE CONTOURED VALVE JOB
-SONIC VALVE SPRING KIT
Another friend of ours rode it and said it is for real. He's going to hurt himself.

·
Registered
242 Posts
headingnorth said:
Me and LH Crappy are packing the families to Glamis on these dates. Will be staying in wash 12-14 depending on what's open when we get there. Anyone else going to be there at this time? My wife makes a mean rum and coke. Crappy is good at catching the BBQ on fire as well.
Pm me your number, we're looking at going to either glamis or buttercup, but if we can get together in Glamis we'll roll with you guys. daniel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts