Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, son, and a buddy of mine are headed out to glamis for the day. Just curios if there are any other 700 riders that are interested in meeting up and giving it a go. Will leave on Friday night and get there in the AM. Stay all day Sat and ride hard. Give me a jingle if your up for a day in the dunes. Should be nice and sunny bout 85-90.LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If you want to make another trip the following weekend, me and a few buddies will be at Gordons the following weekend. Staying all weekend. We'll have shade and some cold ones :thumbsup:

·
Registered
405 Posts
I hate all you guys that are going to Glamis, I wish I could go. I live in Oklahoma and I dont have the money to drive all the way out there. It would be my dream come true for me and a few buddy to go out there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
im another one from oklahoma that cant go, i guess ill settle for the little sahara

·
Registered
33 Posts
btac said:
I hate all you guys that are going to Glamis, I wish I could go. I live in Oklahoma and I dont have the money to drive all the way out there. It would be my dream come true for me and a few buddy to go out there.
I would recommend you wait for fall and spend a full week out at Imperial Sand Dunes.I can think of few better ways to spend vacation

·
Registered
34 Posts
Duane said:
If you want to make another trip the following weekend, me and a few buddies will be at Gordons the following weekend. Staying all weekend. We'll have shade and some cold ones :thumbsup:
I am trying to get some friends together for next weekend (5/5 - 5/6), and will probably be at Greys or Gordons. All my camping buddies ride KTMs, so we go to Ocotillo Wells or Johnson Valley. I grew up going to Superstition and Glamis/Greys/Gordons. I just bought new Sandstars last night and I'm DYING to try out my new Rappy in the sand.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well I'm all amped up, waiting for Wednesday to pull the trailer down to start loading up.

Heading out to Gordons Thursday night (5/3), staying till Sunday.

Stop on by for a cold one and some horseshoes :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.