Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I don't understand your question. I might be going, I just got a toy hauler so I need to try it out.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ohh, You got em on right. Unless you wanna go fast in reverse :crazy: .

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll be there for easter weekend, either the washes or gecko road. Just a question but what do you get out of mounting the tires the opposite way than posted in your picture? I have saw it done before and don't get the purpose other than for racing in reverse... :3question:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
going to Dove Springs, always mount mine the correct way, heard of people going backwards mount but never thought it would be better, or they would have made them that way.

·
Registered
669 Posts
heading out friday from phoenix will be on gecko road also hope to run in to you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll be going to Gordon's Glamis is just too damn crowded on busy weekends....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Heading to Ocotillo Wells, Thursday through Monday with my new bajas and razor2s.

Have fun with the sand, heard its been real nice out there lately.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Better to ask then to get there and be pissed you gotta switch em. :thumbsup: I went last weekend and it was awsome, a little rain kept the sand damp for more traction.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
a buddy of ours put his on backwards at glamis just cuz he was new, it was fun to give him a hard time, you can't know everything your first time out, only thing was he wouldn't switch them around so he rode all weekend like that! so that made it even funnier!

·
Registered
18 Posts
We'll be trekkin' all the way from Utah........sure hope it doesn't suck! If you see an '07 SE with blue Hipers on the front and black beadlock ITPs on the back, give me a shout. I'll be riding with my 2 daughters and the wife (TRX450, YFZ523, 300EX) It would be great to bump into some of you. Any last minute advise regarding Glamis would be appreciated; I get pretty wound up about going to new places (particularly after a 13 hour drive!) We plan to get there before noon on Weds. and stay through Sunday morning...............

·
Registered
158 Posts
Be carefull and have a safe Trip, wish I was going :mad:
See ya when you get Back.

Robe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts