Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now that summer is close my winter gloves are too hot. I like the Thor Ride glove because it fits well. However there is littel to no padding in the palm area. Hence, I would like something else.

I just got a pair of Four Tactic gloves, but the fingers are way too long and skinny compared to the Thor. The fingers are too tight too.

Anybody know of gloves that have some room in the fingers and are a little padded in the palm? :help:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The only way to find "the" right pair of gloves is to go to a shop that has a large selection and try some on. Once you find what you want you can surf the Web for a good deal on them.
I've got long hands, meaning most gloves regardless of name brand barely make it past my palm or even come close to my wrist. It's annoying because sand, dirt, etc. was always blowing down inside my gloves. I tried on about five different types before going with Fox Dirtpaws. There isn't as much padding as I'd like, but the gloves are breathable and, most importantly, actually fit.
Good luck.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've got three dealers nearby. None of them have squat for gloves except Thor. I'd like some padding too, because my hands are raw after riding hard all day today. I have a pair of ARC Back Country gloves which have padding (today I wore the Thor gloves) but are too hot.

Thanks for the input. ;)

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I have the ARC Back Country gloves as well but I wear Mechanics Brand gloves I got at auto zone most the time. They are comfortable and have held up better than any other glove ive tried. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts