Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a nice set of goggles that don't continuously fog up and have a wide range of lens colors, specifically like iridium blue or orange. My set of Scott's is really annoying. It could be the perfect weather and they'll still fog up like no other.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Agree with Oakley's. Borrowed a pair of my buddies and they didn't for once in colder weather.

·
The UK's fastest Raptor
1,188 Posts
I had Oaklys and never remember having misting up problems. I now use Rip n Roll which are awesome:)

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
+1 on oakleys, great goggles.....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Pro Grip 3400 series with light sensitive lens, you will never use anything else

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oakley or fox.Fox uses Oakley lenses..I'M rocking jAde iridium lens! I have 8 pairs of Oakley glasses. And wouldn't want any other lenses in my goggles!

·
Pity is freely given, Jealousy is earned
264 Posts
So what the difference between a cheaper set of googles and say some Oakleys ? Is there a drop you can use to keep it from fogging up ?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cheap goggles will not be as comfortable. Also the lens will not be nearly as durable and you will get more glare and things of that nature. Oakleys are a really good middle of the road option.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Ride or Die
1,348 Posts
i use 100% no problems as of yet. I have had them fog up once or twice

·
Registered
624 Posts
Got the racecraft's today and they are very nice! Only thing that bothered me a bit was how much the nose guard stuck out and contacted my helmet. Easy enough to just remove the guard though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts