Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My raptor just arrived. Its at my local dealership. Thanks Scrooge! :thumbsup: Now Im only waiting on Rocket Factory to mail my long list of mods I will have done to it. Barker duals being the main mod.

I cant wait! Im going from a beat up 2003 660 with no mods that was not well taken care of at all to this. I think I will notice a lil difference. This one will definitely be taken care of though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
Awesome your going to love your new ride !! I never rode a 660, but I know my 700 made me forget about my highly modded Banshee.. :grin_nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Perhaps the greatest difference you will notice is the handling and balance. You won't feel as tipsy sliding into turns and you can control the rear end of the quad by shifting weight from one butt cheek to the other as opposed to hanging off the side - if that makes sense. It's difficult to describe but you'll notice it.
And, of course, the turn key-starter button-and-go fuel injection system.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,439 Posts
Are you going to do any internal engine work? Or go with the basic 3-4 mods?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well hopefully my Raptor will be ready by tomorrow. Damn! its so hard waiting. I bought it since 3 weeks ago and havent even seen it yet! I dont want to see it either, until everything is done. Im thinking about this thing when I go to bed and first thing when I wake up in the morning. Is that normal? Something wrong with me? Damn, its only an atv.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,514 Posts
Ice4me said:
Well hopefully my Raptor will be ready by tomorrow. Damn! its so hard waiting. I bought it since 3 weeks ago and havent even seen it yet! I dont want to see it either, until everything is done. Im thinking about this thing when I go to bed and first thing when I wake up in the morning. Is that normal? Something wrong with me? Damn, its only an atv.
it's normal!!!!!!! i think about mine all the time!! i wish i coulda added all that before i even rode mine, you might even shit yourself a little on your first ride!! ahahah, have fun!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,862 Posts
NICK said:
Ice4me said:
Well hopefully my Raptor will be ready by tomorrow. Damn! its so hard waiting. I bought it since 3 weeks ago and havent even seen it yet! I dont want to see it either, until everything is done. Im thinking about this thing when I go to bed and first thing when I wake up in the morning. Is that normal? Something wrong with me? Damn, its only an atv.
it's normal!!!!!!! i think about mine all the time!! i wish i coulda added all that before i even rode mine, you might even shit yourself a little on your first ride!! ahahah, have fun!! :thumbsup:
Real nice Nick :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,514 Posts
Sand84 said:
NICK said:
Ice4me said:
Well hopefully my Raptor will be ready by tomorrow. Damn! its so hard waiting. I bought it since 3 weeks ago and havent even seen it yet! I dont want to see it either, until everything is done. Im thinking about this thing when I go to bed and first thing when I wake up in the morning. Is that normal? Something wrong with me? Damn, its only an atv.
it's normal!!!!!!! i think about mine all the time!! i wish i coulda added all that before i even rode mine, you might even shit yourself a little on your first ride!! ahahah, have fun!! :thumbsup:
Real nice Nick :lol:
what can i say, evertime i go to ride i get so excited my stomach gets nots in it!!! and then i gotta go back and take a shit and then go back out! sometimes i think it's just the redbull.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
751 Posts
That should be their new slogan... "RED BULL GIVES YOU SHITS" :moon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well ... the raptor finally arrived. After about a month wait since buying it. Its FINALLY in my yard WITH THE BARKER DUALS ON !!! I will get you guys some video by tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
Ice4me said:
Well ... the raptor finally arrived. After about a month wait since buying it. Its FINALLY in my yard WITH THE BARKER DUALS ON !!! I will get you guys some video by tomorrow.
Congrats, cant wait to see it :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,553 Posts
I dont think I coulda handled my 700 with what mine is now when I bought it. I was awe struck at the power it had new and didnt think I would have a reason to do any power mods to it.....until I heard about Jeremys machine was commin out with the rumored 50rwhp at the time.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top