1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
depends, where you located?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I might be interested but have to wait till later in the week to let you know. Private? Any costs as in Paragon?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no money ride.just what you need to get there. so far its me and hippy.im trying to get some of my friends and my brother to go.this sunday the 11th. let me know :thumbsup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm out, I forgot that I have training on Sat. so I need to spend Sun with my family. Post something or pm me the next time you go. I am very interested in going.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Where are you riding at in hazleton? trails? hillclimbs? jumps? I'm about an hour away, but won't be able to go this weekend. My bike is in a few pieces right now. I'm from central Pa, we have a lot of places to ride around here. Check out my "trevorton Pa" post. That place is the best, especially this time of year because there is no mud and the moisture help keeps the dust down.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
How much free area in PA are we talking about? I would be interested in the future when my quad is fixed. I would also be interested in getting a group together for a Paragon trip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts