Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i go to get or atleast look at the raptor i should be getting.. if everything is fine with it.. here is whats done to it

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660. Good-excellant condition, all levers, controls, and lights work well. Electric start and reverse work great, the battery is good. Extras include: ITP T-9 Baja rims with inner and outer reinforcing rings, Mud-Shark rear tires(75%), fronts have 75%, full skid plates(a-arms, frame, swing arm, PRMs), DG front bumper and rear grab bar, Pro Design intake plate and dual stage foam filter, GYTR muffler, radiator protection(aluminum grate over front of radiator), bark busters. The plastics are in great shape, no cracks just normal scratches. This quad has always been garage kept and well maintained. this is copy and pasted directly from the ad getting it for 2k which is a great deal i talked the guy down from 2300 and also he is meeting me half way so its only an hr drive instead of 2 hrs.. not to be i dont think. considering its worth 2800 or so kbb tells me..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yea that sound like a steal with all those goodies! Make sure you turn it on and off several times ( like 5 or so) and listen to here any grinding noise from the motor, that's the starter clutch (you can't miss it if its bad), if its grinding talk him down more, its a $250 fix if your handy with a wrench... and by the way, where do you live in philly - I live in lansdale Pa, like 40 min outside philly.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i used to live outside of philly closer to chester now im up near the poconos in forty fort my cousin lives in lansdale thats about 40 mins away from where i am now

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh I got a buddy with a pocono house in gloudsboro, not sure if that's close or not be we go riding at his place in the spring/summer/fall, and go riding at Hazleton too... always looking for new people to ride with...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dam I bought mine for 1600 and it was a basket case - you are stealing that thing!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i have no problem going riding with new ppl i think im moving back down to delaware county around june but id still drive up for tower city or treverton. havent been there but heard its some good riding.. also gonna need some time to get used to this beast fastest quad ive riding was about a older suzuki 230 and that wasnt really quick lol

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
Nice lookin rappy dude good luck.:thumbsup:

·
Master of the Electron
15,667 Posts
Looks and sounds like a nice bike for that price. Congratulations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts