Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order the case saver and 15t about a month ago from Golden west cycles. The Renthal 15t was on back order forever. I just installed them outside in 21 degree weather with a wind chill of 5 degrees. It looks tight cause it is, nothing is rubbing or touching but damn close. -- WOODY

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks real good man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Dirty??? that looks rusted as hell! Damn... coughchaincoughlubecough LOL just kidding!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Case saver looks good!! :thumbsup: Now I want one.. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks good, did you paint your stock rims?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rappyfreak said:
Dirty??? that looks rusted as hell! Damn... coughchaincoughlubecough LOL just kidding!
Yeah i totally agrea with him. HOLLY shit bro spray that shit off and add some chain lube or WD-40. Hell you might get 10 hp out of it LMAO.... and yes i did paint the stock rims.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Am I gonna have to take a picture of the mud around here? Its mud....just installed it yesterday :lol:. The sprocket has a little rust on it because of the water splash but comes off everytime....besides I use mine for what it it....an ATV ::).
I will admit that I needed to wash it after riding yesterday but I sayed....well, you now what I said :p

Anyway, the mud/dirt around here is that color. Guess I shoulda said muddy instead of dirty :confused:
BTW, look at the bottom CS bolt....its covered in mud. I also lube my chain every time I ride....well almost.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Where's your lock washer at :3question:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its on there, its just facing down. But hey i do need a new one. Know where i can get one? thanks WOODY

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yamaha dealer should have. Your raptor looks great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
W69DY said:
Its on there, its just facing down. But hey i do need a new one. Know where i can get one? thanks WOODY
I think mine was $2 or something at the dealer.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Why is that mud so red? Clay or Ore dust? We have a lot of mines around here that are a blast to ride in, Lots of tailing piles and holding ponds but the material is murder on bearings and any other wear surface! No matter how much you power wash the bike the crap gets into everything! Beware of mines!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Am I gonna have to take a picture of the mud around here? Its mud....just installed it yesterday :lol:. The sprocket has a little rust on it because of the water splash but comes off everytime....besides I use mine for what it it....an ATV ::).
I will admit that I needed to wash it after riding yesterday but I sayed....well, you now what I said :p

Anyway, the mud/dirt around here is that color. Guess I shoulda said muddy instead of dirty :confused:
BTW, look at the bottom CS bolt....its covered in mud. I also lube my chain every time I ride....well almost.
What's the go with the alloy plate welded on the frame?? Would love to know :wtf:

·
Registered
151 Posts
What's the go with the alloy plate welded on the frame?? Would love to know :wtf:
[/quote]

His frame is gusseted.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
What's the purpose of the gusseting? Is that aftermarket? Just curious if there was a problem that led to this mod. :3question:

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
My frame cracked in that area when it was still under warranty and the dealership let me have the new one before they swapped em out so I could gusset the new one so I wouldnt have that potential problem again. I race MX with mine.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
There are alot of coal mines and ore and rock quaries within 10 miles of my house so theres a mix of just about everything.......its being cleaned up this evening so maybe you guys will sleep better tonight knowing that :grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts