Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
a litle different i would say, also was noticing that sticker in the shape of ohio what is that for? ohio state parks?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I think the merged orange looks decent. The original bronzish color on a blue quad would not. Just my unasked for opinion, though.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
how are you doing that......that looks fun! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here ya go...this one is kinda cool. Anyone got a different color they want me to do. A good way to see what your raptor might look like if you wanna change some colors

·
Registered
297 Posts
that color is like a chameleon color scheme like they have on trucks and cars ah? mean the paint

·
Registered
579 Posts
:pimp:

·
Registered
519 Posts
where have i ceen that look b4 lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
SWFRider i was thinking the same but maybe black flowing into orange what you think?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok here is the raptor with black plastica and one with orange. Now the black is a little harder to do and I didnt take much time on it. The orange one was fun and I think it turned out nice

·
Registered
661 Posts
BaD06RaptoR said:
Here ya go...this one is kinda cool. Anyone got a different color they want me to do. A good way to see what your raptor might look like if you wanna change some colors
is there any way u can show me what one with cut finders, black frame, black plastics. with the o7 special edition hood and tank cover would look like

·
Registered
263 Posts
The blue with orange looked pretty sweet. Definetly different. Black also looks sick, but the plastics look like hell after a couple rides.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I like the blue and orange. My old warrior was blue and orange. Def. different but I liked it alot. That se carbon fiber has been an idea of mine for awhile. Heres my warrior.
Kinda looks red but it is a nice orange. Looks good in my opinion

1 - 20 of 37 Posts