Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking onto gettin some new bars for my 05 raptor, is there any specicfic bar anyone would suggest?? and i also want to remove the paring brake, wat all do i need to do that???

thanx

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
FMF Factory 909 or Pro Taper SE bars

You'll need a block-off plate for the pkg brake removal, availible just about everywhere for 10-20 bucks.

·
Registered
827 Posts
definately the PRO Taper Mid Rise ATV 7/8 bars.......

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wat is the bar size?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I've heard alot of good things about the Pro-Tapers but went with the TAG T2 setup myself(clamp,bars,stem). Took alot of vibration out and really like the fixed key and lightning verse teh cheap plastic stocker.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I have the Trail Tech X-bars with their adapter and am quite happy with them. You need to figure out what bend will be comfortable for you first and then decide what bars you want.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Ive got Renthal and im not complaining, but if you want something for the vibration, get Fast or Pro taper bars.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
pro tapers are awesome

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Pro Taper SE's , and you'll have enough cash left over to buy beer for awhile. 8)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Teraflx said:
Pro Taper SE's , and you'll have enough cash left over to buy beer for awhile. 8)
Extra money left over for beer is always good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
rt said:
Teraflx said:
Extra money left over for beer is always good! :thumbsup:
Sure is. Its a required tool for any time your working on a quad. :beer:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
or anything else that has a motor :grin_nod:

The recommended amount to drink is directly proportional to the amount of problems you have with it :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm putting a set of Tag X5's on mine, so far it seems all good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts