Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sold today my 08 raptor on stock form and make a combo of big 3 tb+3,dynatek etc and sold to a freind,so i got a good cash for overall.now moving to 4x4,looking for an old 4runner to turbocharge and install a haltech sprint500 and some other goodies,so i can run with my family,but still spit mud,fill the torque just like my rappy but now on boost.i learn a ton with this forum and since i still tune and fix some atvs will keep an eye to see what is new here.see ya fellows

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I am in the same boat. I'm going to get rid of my Raptor and my Big Bear to get a 2012 Grizzly. I mainly ride mud which the Big Bear is awesome at but the 45mph top speed just isn't cutting it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am in the same boat. I'm going to get rid of my Raptor and my Big Bear to get a 2012 Grizzly. I mainly ride mud which the Big Bear is awesome at but the 45mph top speed just isn't cutting it.
The Grizzly 700 is a BEAST. If I could only keep one atv, that would be my choice. Big power, soft ride, and handles "sportier" than those heavy twin cylinder quads. Add some better tires and simple clutch mods and it's perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts