Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
It prolly isnt in very good shape. When I am looking on C'slist, I dont even look at the ones that dont have a picture. There is a reason why it is only $1,500.

·
Registered
521 Posts
my 02 was $1500...
a week later the engine was in the shop getting rebuilt.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It prolly isnt in very good shape. When I am looking on C'slist, I dont even look at the ones that dont have a picture. There is a reason why it is only $1,500.
Not even close to accurate..

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
You never no, It could be a real good deal or a bust...I paid $1000 for my bike from a friend, but she needed ALOT of love.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I paid $1000 for a 2 year old DS650 years ago. it was in OK shape, rode for 5 yrs with no problems, Some people just get real hard up for cash and will take anything :wootwoot: and you get good deals like that. My first thought was it was stolen but it checked out fine....

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got my 01 for 900 dollars. I did fix some problems but it still was only about 1000 after I fixed everything.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I paid $1000 for a 2 year old DS650 years ago. it was in OK shape, rode for 5 yrs with no problems, Some people just get real hard up for cash and will take anything :wootwoot: and you get good deals like that. My first thought was it was stolen but it checked out fine....
Dog, what did you think of the DS650? I saw one at Silver Lake Dunes last summer, first time I'd ever seen one in person, and the thing looked like it was just a monster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts