Raptor Forum banner

Good goggles

6K views 47 replies 31 participants last post by  SIC 
#1 ·
Just wanted to know where I could get a good pair of googles at for a good price.

Thanks

#5 ·
I am pretty hard on goggles...usually buy at least three pair a year so I just buy the Scott model 87....most dealers have em for the same price as what Rocky Mountain ATV or Dennis Kirk sells them for and you can pick up replacement lenses just about anywhere for them. The model 87 is made for folks that wear glasses and I like them for the reason that they are bigger and have more visibility...also I can wear sunglasses under them and when it starts to get dark it is easier to remove your shades than replace lenses out on the trails.

#8 ·
I like my Progrip 3400 self tinting for day,dusk and night riding. Just one pair for about $45.

http://www.progrip.com/default.asp?tip=0&ite=gog#top
Ranked number one frame and lens system in the Industry the 3400 ERGO Frame, nicknamed the SUPER GOGGLE, is now available in a lacqered gel finish finish.

-TRIPLY PLY felted foam for one of the most comfortable fits in the industry.

- 3 silicon Beads on Strap of high quality Silicon that doesn't crumble when you stretch it.

- PROGRIP PATENTED NO FOG LENS TECHNOLOGY-rated the best NO FOG performance on the market.

- FASTEST Light Sensitive Lens on the Market: from Clear to Smoke in less than 4 seconds!Great for variable lighting conditions.

- PROGRIP lens system with built in Tear-Off Posts.

- Precut Foam and Molded channels for earstems to allow formost EYEGLASSES.

- Available in titanium lacquered color on top of frame fading to: Silver, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red and Orange.

Lens option

3210 / Clear
3211 / LIGHT BLUE high definition
3215 / LS for Roll-ff's LS
3220 / Smoked
3221 / Yellow
3222 / Orange
3235 LS / LS DOUBLE LS
3240 / Flat mirrored
3241 / MIrrored
3250 / Half face mask
3255 / DOUBLE red LS
3256 / DOUBLE yellow
3257 / DOUBLE orange LS
3265LS / LS DOUBLE for Roll-Off's
3270 / tears offs 10 pcs per bag
3275 / tears offs for Roll-Offs 10 pcs per bag
3295 / Spheric mirrored
3296 / Spheric logo

#10 ·
I have a pair of scotts clear, a pair of tinted oakley's and a pair of the progrip self tinting goggles. The pro grips kick the crap out of the others hands down as far a comfort and anti fog.

#12 ·
i bought a set of spy's and they're good but pinch your nose and make it hard to breathe, guess my nose is to big :lol:

#13 ·
I have spy's and love them, the lenses are a breeze to change too, I have dark smoke ones for the day and clear for night.

#16 ·
sandsquid said:
I got the Dragon goggles in a flat black, then I got the smoke lense that's mirror finished on the outside... pretty pimp. About $50 all together, but VERY VERY NICE for daytime riding.

-SS
I have the Dragon's with the same lense, what a difference it makes during the day.

#17 ·
I am very happy with the pro grips, a few tips thought. As with most laminated lenses the sand can scratch them real quick, and second when removing or replacing the lens the first time I put a little warm watter on the lens and moved it around the edge and it made for removing the lenses SO much easier!

I also have a clear set of Scott, a pair of Oakley's & my Pro Grips.

Dragon makes kick ass too, not to mention the warranty on their sunglasses!

#19 ·
One more vote for the ProGrips, got 'em, love 'em! I've had Scotts and Oakleys but I like the light sensative lens on the ProGrips and they are pretty comfy to boot. Got 'em for less than $50 shipped from somebody on ebay.

#21 ·
Glad you are happy with them!
:thumbsup:

#22 ·
I have Scott No Sweat XI, they are awesome goggles and they fit nice, just ordered light sensitive lens for them, will be here wednesday, I will tell you how it works when I get it 8)

#23 ·
I am looking for a pair of goggles - THAT WONT FOG UP.... I bought a cheap pair from my dealer and they said that they wouldnt fog up , but guess what -they do!!//.... ha ha ah anyway... so from reading this thread i am thinking either the progrip or the spy.... which do you all think? I dont ride in sand, just trails...

Plattner

#25 ·
Shite! I can't stob buying stuff to ride or for the rappy....

You guys got me sold, just ordered my ProGrips on Dennis Kirk! Will let you know how I like em!

#26 ·
I would like to get the Progrip goggles, the new 2007 titanium, the ones that fade from black to red.... and also have the transition lenses (light to dark), and the anti-fog..... I have found them on the Progrip website,.... but cant find them on any other website so i can buy them.... i can find the ones that fade from white to red and are the plastic... but cant find the ones i am looking for.... help???

Plattner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.