Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long time waiting the Powercommander Igniton Mogule is coming very soon. The down side well wait the good side to this is in order to get a power increase out of this you will have to take it to a Powercommander Tuning center to get everything fine tuned to the bikes exact specifications. More money more money$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
180 Posts
K, I'm confused. This is a plug in for the PC III? :3question:

·
Registered
511 Posts
i have 1 of those centers here in las vegas and they all but refuse to map my quad!! :mad: i have had the shop call them and he is a vendor and they still wont even return his call!! :mad: jerks.

builder wants to map this build as he is going to produce it here in town and he cant get them to return his call. :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( may be woulda had better luck with dobeck!! 8)

i even offered to pay for the map and they said i couldn't, but joe blow will call me back!!.

Capt.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lancester said:
K, I'm confused. This is a plug in for the PC III? :3question:
Yes this plugs into the expansion port on the PCIII and adjusts the timing of your motor

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
captnkllm said:
i have 1 of those centers here in las vegas and they all but refuse to map my quad!! :mad: i have had the shop call them and he is a vendor and they still wont even return his call!! :mad: jerks.

builder wants to map this build as he is going to produce it here in town and he cant get them to return his call. :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( may be woulda had better luck with dobeck!! 8)

i even offered to pay for the map and they said i couldn't, but joe blow will call me back!!.

Capt.
They might sell the PCIII but they might not have a tuning center. Go to www.powercommander.com and do a search for a local dealer it will say on there if they are a tuning center or not

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think that this is plug in, must remap and is only for high modification engines. I think that we are talking about 1-2 hp. Am i wrong?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts