Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still alive. Haven't been on in a while as the wife and I have been blessed with the birth of our "Baby Boy".

He was born on Thursday at 0715am. :D

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
congrats david whats the little tykes name, and hopefully he looks like his mom. and when are buying the raptor 50?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah right on man! And I second 686 haha! JK
Is this your first rugrat?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Oh sweet congratulations to you and the missus mate :cool:

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys.

Yeah this is our first little crumb snatcher. We named him Charlie Greyson Hill. He weighed 7lbs 12oz, 20.5" long, and healthy as a ever. All 10 fingers and 10 toes are in tact.

I think I will wait till he can walk before I look at the Rappy. :D

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Thanks Guys.

Yeah this is our first little crumb snatcher. We named him Charlie Greyson Hill. He weighed 7lbs 12oz, 20.5" long, and healthy as a ever. All 10 fingers and 10 toes are in tact.

I think I will wait till he can walk before I look at the Rappy. :D
But if you got it now and taught him how to ride he could literally say " I was riding raptors before I could walk":lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Congrats Dave!!!!! awesome!

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
congrats on the new baby. :needpics:

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Hi Charlie

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Congratulations........have fun.............10 toes and 10 fingers eh, hmmmmm............

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on the new human brother, :beer: Welcome to Daddydom. It'd gonna change your life in ways you can't even imagine. Gave up the Harley for mine...not the quad though. Trees can't run stop signs.;)

Just remember not to feel bad when he goes flyin by ya at eight and shoots you the :moon:...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts