Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i hear about all you lucky guys out there riding the dunes, something i wish i could be doing but im stuck here in Danbury, NewHampshire and i was wonderin if anyone in this forum lives somewhere around where im located cuz we only have a couple small sandpits in our area and me and my buddys wore them out a looong time ago so im just lookin for anyone to ride with who knows about any new places to ride. thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey man, I am in Loudon. My riding buddies are from Manchester and Windham so we usually travel. The best place we go is Clough State Park. I isnt too far from you and is definately worth the trip.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea loudon is a little ways from me but if where you ride is sweet than i would def.. go sucks that winters here i dont do a whole lot of riding in the winter but if you still ride come spring we will have to meet up and go. i ride with a few people none have raptors but my buddy has a yfz450 (yea i know) thats why roost him :grin_nod:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea you're probably better off where you are now theres nothing here LOL. The HMF has been pretty good so far i really like it, good quality and powergain the only downside to it if theres an issue where you live is the loudness this thing is super loud, i love it though just need to get a headpipe now.

G

·
I have LTE's on my 660 so sound issues I dont care about. Its between HMF and LTE's for my 700r. My buddy has a yfz 450 with a HMF slip on and its just as loud as my LTE's.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea those lte's are wicked sweet i love the dual look but in my opinion the HMF is better just because its a lot cheaper, great power, quality, and sound the LTE's are expensive, more weight and your left leg is gunna have some singed hairs LOL so ive heard, the pipe runs real close. it all comes down to which one you like more i guess

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.