Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be a good polish (to buff out scratches) and wax to use on the plastics? I need to buff out some scratches and would like the shine and the little bit of protection from the wax. Let me know!

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone

·
Registered
226 Posts
Alot of people on here say to use Pledge it works pretty good thats what Ive been using

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ive always used fender spirits on my quads. Keeps plastic shiney n repels dirt. Some stuff is just way to hard on the plastics n will dull it quickly!

·
Registered
896 Posts
What would be a good polish (to buff out scratches) and wax to use on the plastics? I need to buff out some scratches and would like the shine and the little bit of protection from the wax. Let me know!
The only way I know to get rid of scratches on plastic's is a torch. Now I have only done this on factory plastics that are colored plastics not painted. Just take the torch and run it over the plastics. It will remove the scratches and will bring the shine back. As for wax I am not 100% sure. I have used Lucas Speed Wax spray, Armor-all or pledge.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only way I know to get rid of scratches on plastic's is a torch. Now I have only done this on factory plastics that are colored plastics not painted. Just take the torch and run it over the plastics. It will remove the scratches and will bring the shine back. As for wax I am not 100% sure. I have used Lucas Speed Wax spray, Armor-all or pledge.
They are more of surface scratches the actual scar scratches. Just need to buff em out of the fenders. They arent into the plastics.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Might try some wetsand paper thats very fine grit Maybe do P1000 then P1500 and coat with a spray on wax

1 - 7 of 7 Posts