Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a stock 2008 700 and im looking to get the big 3 in the near future. i would be getting Dual DMC Force 4s, FCI Intake Kit and im looking at the DMC EFI Fuel Controller is this a good set up for mainly trail ridding or would you guys recommend something else i dont plan on anyother upgrades after this for a long time thanks for the help this is my first raptor so any input is great

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL thats what everybody says haha! But you will find yourself getting bit by the mod bug sooner than you think. I would only change one thing my friend and thats the fuel controller. Do yourself a favor and get a powercommander 3 or 5 (if buying new get the 5 they are the same price) And then you wont have to sell the DMC controller down the road as your build progresses! By the way congrats on your new bike! ;)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

Haha JK bro lol I'm keyboard racin here before my wife catches me on the computer lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pc5 it is! your right i will probly be getting bit by the mod bug sooner than i think lol (as soon as the checking acout recovers from the big 3!) thanks!

just curious wuts the difference between the pc3 and pc5?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL Yeah man you better butter up your wife now lol My wife uses it as an excuse to buy herself clothes etc. all the time.
The pc5 is smaller and has a few more features. Not much difference so if you can find a used pc3 for cheap then go for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts