Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the 3 mods done, and all I can say is WOW! The power increase is incredible. The exhaust seemed to make the most difference, as I got the ProFlow intake and PCIII before the pipe, so I was able to feel the difference for each. I just want to thank everyone on here for the great suggestions.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Its the whole package that makes the power. Like you were saying, you didnt feel as much doing the intake and controller as you did the exhaust because you were getting all the air in and still couldnt get it out.
If you would have got an exhaust and controller, and waited to get the intake you would have had similar results...if not better, as the intake is actually more restrictive then the exhaust. What would have really thrown you is if you would have got an exhaust and intake and waited to get the controller last. That would make a huge difference!
BUT, as long as you end up with all 3 it really doesnt matter how you got there!
Glad you like it!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Sweet !!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Now try a 15t

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Ive got a variant of the Super 6 mods and its freakin brutal. You only got more power to be made from were your at :thumbsup:. throw the 15t on and then youl have the Fantastic 4, then a cam and youl have the Fab 5, then a piston and youl have the Super 6 and......you get what us Raptor guys are sayin :lol:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the full Yoshi RS-7 system (or is it RC-7?). The only stock maps for the PCIII is with the spark arrestor removed, but I don't want to remove it, so I just leaned out the map a little. I really wanted the dual LTE setup, but justify that kind of money right now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got it here locally in Chandler, AZ. They wanted $650.00 for it, but I was able to talk them down to $555.00 out the door. You can probably get a better deal than that from one of this site's sponsored sites, but I didn't want to wait for shipping. In fact, just checked out Rocky Mountain ATV and they have it for $449.00 (pre shipping), so I guess I did not get a very good deal. Oh well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.