Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I got a killer deal from a buddy of mine, I got 2 used stock rims and some new Pro Wedge tires for $45, took them to my local Yamaha dealer and had them mounted and new stems for $20, so I have $65 into these tires. I didn't put them on yet becuase there is no sand pit close and there is no snow yet but I can tell they are going to rub on my heel guards so I don't know if I am going to run without them witch I really don't want to do or get a extended swing arm witch I really don't have the money yet. Anyone every use these tires or have any comments??? Also what swing arms should I look at that are nice and not so pricey?!?

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Great deal , with speed they will get even taller...

·
Pity is freely given, Jealousy is earned
264 Posts
Can’t remember if it was on Raptor Forum or MR but I saw a post about a guy who can extend your stock swing arm from +2 up to +6.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Can’t remember if it was on Raptor Forum or MR but I saw a post about a guy who can extend your stock swing arm from +2 up to +6.
Outback welding on here he does them.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
They grow 40% under hard acceleration I'd go +3 those are 23.2 overall height right times that by .40 then add the answer to 23.2 it's over 30 inches tall lol.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
They look like snow tires. Just like this pic. They should also be good for sand.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't plan on dragin just want some better traction in snow and sand for some mild and lil wild riding around.
I messagged outback and got no answer, how much anyone know $$$

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Pro wedge! be right back with the price

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Ohtsu Pro Wedge.

So here is the story: Ohtsu dosent make atv tires no more but they still make Car, trucks, suv and bus tires. Dunlop bought the atv tires from Ohtsu.

Saw these used for sale for 55$ on ebay for 2 of them on stock raptor rims. I also saw some with some ims rims for sale at 300$ used for 2. Quotted as the best drag tires ever but lol ya that could a tall lie. Originaly these where made for 3 wheelers and they also go by the acronym of Balloon Tires because these where seen on and bought for 3 wheelers. They should be really good for sand drag races and snow.

They dont exist anymore. I think you got an awesome deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts