Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been looking around for a quad 4 a while and i just fel in love with the raptor.Well this is my first bike ever , a lot of people tried to talk me out of buying a raptor because it was too fast or too torqy but my moto is GO BIG OR GO HOME so i bought the raptor. i rode for the first time this weekend and all i can say is WOW!!! this bike is awsome. Thanks to all the topics and help on this site you guys are awsome. As far as mod im not planing any for a while since this bike is preatty fast all ready for a rookie like me.
this a pic of her and all my other rides...http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ftperformance/album/576460762358505793

·
Registered
584 Posts
Congrats, sure you wont mod it. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks nice man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well im the virgin here so i want her to take it easy on me ... :grin_nod:, but once i get used to it ill see. plus i just shot out $6800 for her . im kind tight right now .

·
Registered
202 Posts
congratz on the rap, its a sweet machine. saying you wont mod it is pretty regular for anyone, but everyone does. unless your a 60yr old guy, your gonna wanna mod it lol. im dying to mod mine but money is so damn tight!!!!! i wanna go faster!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great Choice man. You wont regret it. But be careful, once you lose respect for it you will end up getting hurt. Take it from me I also bought a raptor for my first quad. But mine was a few years ago and i got the 660. Like you everyone tried talking me out of it but its what i wanted so i got it. Well needless to say i wrecked it about a million times before my insurance company totaled it and now i got this nice new 700.Not saying this will happen to you but i always rode mine at speeds to fast for my experience.Now that i have some EXP under my belt im a little wiser and dont plan on wrecking this one.

·
Registered
596 Posts
yeah i agree with donnie. shell kill you b4 you hurt her. trust me i know. spent 5 days in a hospital with broken ribs, collapsed lung, and a fractured collar bone all because i upset her a little :'(. but once i was cleared for work i was right back beatin her azz again :grin_nod:

·
Registered
534 Posts
As far as mod im not planing any for a while since this bike is preatty fast all ready for a rookie like me.
Congrats sir.
Don't fall into the crap that you have to drop a grand into the bike to make it go faster :crazy:
Buy protection stuff instead 8)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WELL UPDATE . I BOUGHT THE 3 MODS :thumbsup:

i know i said i wouldnt mod it but , but i couldnt help my self .

got set of LTE's , pro design , K&N and PCIII

·
Registered
510 Posts
I agree with Markcuda. Get some protective gear....... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Markcuda said:
As far as mod im not planing any for a while since this bike is preatty fast all ready for a rookie like me.
Congrats sir.
Don't fall into the crap that you have to drop a grand into the bike to make it go faster :crazy:
Buy protection stuff instead 8)
But protective gear adds weight, how do you make it faster by adding unneeded weight? :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
scarface007 said:
WELL UPDATE . I BOUGHT THE 3 MODS :thumbsup:

i know i said i wouldnt mod it but , but i couldnt help my self .

got set of LTE's , pro design , K&N and PCIII
You'll love the power of the 3 Mods.. Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I didn't even make it out of the showroom before I had a GYTR slip on, intake kit, nerfs, and Ballance bumper. Dealer gave me 25% off all in-stock accessories, how could anyone pass that up? :grin_nod:
I'm impressed by your restraint, you've waited pretty long to mod it. :thumbsup: Mine didn't even have 3 hours on it before the mods went on.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
t_r_h said:
I didn't even make it out of the showroom before I had a GYTR slip on, intake kit, nerfs, and Ballance bumper. Dealer gave me 25% off all in-stock accessories, how could anyone pass that up? :grin_nod:
I'm impressed by your restraint, you've waited pretty long to mod it. :thumbsup: Mine didn't even have 3 hours on it before the mods went on.
yeah i know but money was a lil tight at the time since i paid cash for the bike .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts