Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i put these on we will see how well they hold up but for now i think it looks pretty cool

and i got some new rubber last week so far i like em

·
Registered
332 Posts
nice bike

·
Registered
42 Posts
I digg it

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Looks good, I put lights behind my grill and on my wheels for the night races.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone im really liking the lights to. I need to.figure out what air pressure to run the tires ar tho

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thanks everyone im really liking the lights to. I need to.figure out what air pressure to run the tires ar tho
I have the regular razrs and i only run 4-6psi

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have them at 6 psi now they just seem to be only grabbin on the outsides of the tread

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great bike man! Looks sickk!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have my razrs set at 5psi all around, I ride trails with rocks and sand mostly

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice quad bud. I run 4psi in fronts and rears. Both razr2's. You ride in the mountains of PA? Reading anthracite property?
thanks my family owns 60 acres of woods and fields right out side of reading so i ride there mostly. i would like to get up to trevorton one of these weekends but its hard to get a free weekend the same time as my friends to go up and i dont wanna go up by myslef sinde ive never been there before.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
ive never ran anyother tire yet but i have the rzr1's in the rear and seems like on loose gravel its very hard to get traction are the 2's a little better?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ive only got to ride mine once since I put them on but im sure someone else that has them will chime in and be able to answer that for you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts