Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my rappy back from the shop 2 days ago. I just had the gytr header ( already had gytr slip on), pc3(already had the gytr intake), and a graphic kit installed. i also had some pro taper handle bars put on along with my first service. I was pumped to get my bike because of everything i heard about the "3MODS". I take my quad off the truck and before i can go down the street it stalls and fouled the spark plug. It was dead black. the dealer told me that they just changed it in the first service they performed. I replaced it and then i contiued my ride. The talk was tru this thing was fast as hell. I took the day to make adjustments to the new power and found my self with a lead thumb. Hill climbs were effortless and i was riding wheelies more comfortable than before. My problem now is that when i give it gas i can hear a tingling sound that comes from my head pipe cover i think. does anyone else have this problem if so please let me know cause that shits annoying. Other than that i just wanted to give props th this forum for all my ideas and for making me sound intellibent when talking about raptors :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a pic of my graphic kit which i got for free!!!!! ;)
It a lil dirty after ridin though

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres another pic

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
i had the same problem, 2 of the bolts on my heat shield had fallen off and another was loose, tighten them up and you should be good to go, good choice on the 3 mods tho, i just put on my 15t and can't wait to try it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think its the camera i had the flash on in the day time

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a different exhaust but had the same problem. i kept tightening it then the shield itself just cracked in half and fell off. i would either use some exhaust tape or go buy yourself a bunch of the screws and a couple of the heat shield. i even used locktight thats when the plate snapped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.