Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, that's right, after waiting almost a year for my motor I finally got it back and running. I did the heat cycles and these passes to break her in lol!
Can't wait to hit the dunes and see what she does on the sand. Mine is an 840 and the other kfx is a 900 with a 35 shot.

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, I went through a lot little set backs that make you want to quit... and I'm glad is over.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Takes an extra 60cc and a 35 shot to edge you out....impressive :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice races. how come you v force guys never come out to the fsa races? with 840/900/nos bikes i assume that would be right up your alley?

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Metalalien along with 2 other members have gone to FSA races. Metal's supercharged V has been very close to win. The turbo V didn't win because he redlighted...that's how it went if I remember what I read a couple of years ago.
Now keep in mind 300' flat racing is very different from 600' uphill. A 550lbs kfx will have a hard time competing against 300lbs bikes uphill on sand.
I think there's like 2 kfx's under 400lbs but with small engines. I'm going chain drive with single a-arm hopefully this winter...that's at least 100lbs there.

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Takes an extra 60cc and a 35 shot to edge you out....impressive :thumbsup:
His 900 needs more carbs and bigger valves...those 36mm are not helping one bit. I have 44mm webers and plus size valves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts