Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Makes a big difference. I haven't got a chance to adjust them yet though. Really wasn't that hard to get them on, just used a dremel. Looks like I really need to get some a arm guards! *laughing out loud*
I also have another set of yfz shocks coming that I am going to sell. A friend of mine wanted them, but he forgot to tell me he is broke. They will be listed in the for sale section after I recieve them. Should be like Thursday or Friday.

Second set of yfz shocks are now for sale in the classified section. 4/23/07

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey whats up. I just bought some 450 shocks today. How are you liking yours? I'm thinking about cutting the lower a-arm mount off and welding newer/higher ones on(1/2" higher maybe). What do you think?

Thanks
Shawn

·
Registered
307 Posts
WHAT DO U HAVE TO GRIND WITH THE DREMMEL :3question: I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF GETTING A SET MYSELF! DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR TRAIL RIDING ?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
fsashemi said:
WHAT DO U HAVE TO GRIND WITH THE DREMMEL :3question: I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF GETTING A SET MYSELF! DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR TRAIL RIDING ?
I have a gringer, welder, and a machinist. We'll see next weekend how it does on the trails.

·
Registered
118 Posts
fsashemi said:
Read the top sticky under this forum, everything is explained with pictures. Shouldnt even take an hour start to finish.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
the "Read Me: Info about YFZ 450 Shocks on a Raptor 660" post has broken picture links. :(

yamitude said:
fsashemi said:
Read the top sticky under this forum, everything is explained with pictures. Shouldnt even take an hour start to finish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts