Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any pics of there rap with the halogen bulbs turned on?? im gonna get them but just wanted to check it out....also any pics of the dual dmc's installed..

·
Registered
815 Posts
do a search for pics of the DMC's installed.... there was a couple long threads with pics a couple months ago.... - - search for pics of the lights also.

Plattner

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
watch out platt, there are a couple irate newbies on here that get mad if you tell someone to do a search. I already got flamed for doing it.... :lol:

·
Registered
815 Posts
why ? ? ? its not that freaking HARD to do.... and it saves us guys that have been on here for along time, from having to explain things over and over....
ha ha ha I am pretty sure we can out number the newbies - and they can get mad if they want - if they bitch about having to do a search before they ask a question - then i just wont answer there questions anymore..
Some ppl are just lazy... its not hard to search before asking a question...
You know what i mean raptorfreeeek

Plattner

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Are you kidding RaptorFreeeek? Why did they do that? I don't mind being told to do a search as a newbie, most times I'm not sure if the topic has been touched, but now I just do the search due to the fact that every topic has been touched by now.

Oh hey RaptorFreeeek, one more thing. Do you have a map for me to use on my PCIII? :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats pretty funny everyone jokin around bustin stones...really i didnt even think about doing a search at all but i seen mostly what i wanted by doing that so it helped out...couldnt find any good pics of the halogen bulbs besides in the one dudes avaitor...any help?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
But back to biz, did you get your gear yet? I'm really thinking about that trailtech, just want to see what you (the test monkey on this one) think. The only thing holding me back is how it looks at night. You'll have to keep us posted....or there is always the search thing.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
socalrappy700 said:
Shouldn't I just do a Search for that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

way 2 funny!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts