Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some pics, the mods that I have done are in my signature. Rear axle showed up yesterday. Got it installed in about 45 minutes. Let me know what you guys think about my 01. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking 01 there, but wheres the shot of the front? I love the look of those front shocks.
Oh yeah. I forgot the front. Look at that front bumper. AWWW SWEET!!:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Looks sick! What do you think of the Diamond J kit? I'm looking at something like that rather than going with different A arms. Curious as to how you like that setup. I've got my YFZ's ready to go on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks sick! What do you think of the Diamond J kit? I'm looking at something like that rather than going with different A arms. Curious as to how you like that setup. I've got my YFZ's ready to go on.
Thanks. I like the diamond J kit. Paired with the yfz shocks it makes a hell of a difference. Turning feels way more stable. The hardware and the quality of the brackets is seriously heavy duty. I would go ahead and order some extended tie rods with it though. Either diamond j's ends or full flight. I got some full flight +3 ends for 35 with free shipping on ebay.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Sweet. My biggest concern is getting the bike running before I start thinking anymore about anything else, but good to know you like that kind of setup. Thanks.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Where is La Porte, are you near houston or dallas.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You go to Kermit? Quad looks good man!
Yeah. We usually go once a year. Should be planning this years trip pretty soon. Probably sometime in May so I can call it my birthday present. haha

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look great Craig, really coming together ! :beer: How you likin that pipe ?
Thanks Seg. You've definately helped the process. Pipe is awesome. I pulled the discs off to check the packing and its still solid. I did however only count 14 so I need to order two more. But, its running like a champ. I bought some 25 and 27.5 pilots that should be here in a couple of days. Small hesitation right when I gas it but then it proceeds to try and buck me off the rest of the way through the gears.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is La Porte, are you near houston or dallas.
La Porte is about 25 minutes south of Dowtown Houston. About 3 hours, with me driving :wow:, from Dallas.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts