Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hers some pics, and the difference between stock and the t dub +4. and my girls new bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Gonna put the tailpipe back on? :lol: Nice swingarm!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
RaptorR said:
Hers some pics, and the difference between stock and the t dub +4. and my girls new bike!
Please excuse the thread jack, but your hood...Is that a Maier ?? :3question:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I see your not running a chain guide, is there a reason that you don't have one or you just don't need it.

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u mean the upper chain guide? its there you can barely see it. had to customize the LTE exhaust pipe to get the se shock to fit. eventually ill get the cans on. also trying to decide where to send my shock into?

·
Registered
689 Posts
RaptorR said:
u mean the upper chain guide? its there you can barely see it. had to customize the LTE exhaust pipe to get the se shock to fit. eventually ill get the cans on. also trying to decide where to send my shock into?
No, the one that goes on the bottom in front of the rear sprocket. Keeps the chain in place. Chain now has more distance to travel chain guide keeps it in place.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
700rider said:
RaptorR said:
No, the one that goes on the bottom in front of the rear sprocket. Keeps the chain in place. Chain now has more distance to travel chain guide keeps it in place.
Yes the lower chain guard is important, i am having an extended swingarm made right now and they all come with the lower chain guard, you should look into it. :thumbsup:

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I only have the yfz front shocks and the SE rear shock on my bike. I did notice a differance between the stock rear vs. Se shock. but my girls GYTR is like riding a caddy compared to mine. everything is smoother on hers, especially going over the woops

·
Registered
815 Posts
i thought the rear shock was the same on all the raptor 700's .... ? / ? ? ? ? /

i have a 06 white... and mine has the piggyback rear shock.... arnt they all the same ? ? /

Plattner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.