·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which grab bar would you go with?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have PRM skids,6pack rack and would never go with anything else. After two full season's of racing they still are holding up great.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pro Armor is what I'm going to end up with, if I can ever find a black one in stock and not backordered!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i like them both, is the prm more polished?

·
Registered
791 Posts
the pro armoe is proably shinier but the prm is definitely stronger in my opinion they are the strongest there out there

·
Registered
34 Posts
BLACKSTI said:
Pro Armor is what I'm going to end up with, if I can ever find a black one in stock and not backordered!!!
+1

·
Registered
689 Posts
The pro armor bar looks like it was made for the raptor. It fits the lines of the fenders very nice. Although i didn't like cutting the plastic. It wasn't a big deal but still didn't like it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
why would you have to cut the plastic?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm... does everyone have to cut the fenders with that bar, or are you the only one??

·
Registered
689 Posts
Unless your talking about a different pro armor grab bar, you have to trim the plastic where the left side (if you sitting on the quad) fender mount is. There is a lip between the fender and tail light that has to be removed so plastic will mount to the bumper. They explain it in the instruction for the bumper.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone have a close up picture of what plastic gets cut? I was thinking about proarmor race bar, and am nervous when I hear cutting plastic to get it to fit. ANy help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Pro Armor 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts