Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i've looked all over the internet and decided that I would have custom graphics made. I have to drop my plastics off at the graphics shop by Friday in order to have them ready in a timely fashion. The designer told me the more precise I am on what I want when I come in that it would keep the design cost down so i'm open to suggestiosn. My reason for the kit besides it looks good is to cover up the scratches and stress marks on the good ole yamaha blue.

My color scheme is blue and black. I would like to limit the design to no more than four colors, i'm more into simplicity. Also, im not into flames, skulls or bones although this is a girlz bike not into ne thing to girly (my uncle who takes care of the maintenance in exchange he can ride whenever he wants would not be to happy). Currently i'm going with a variation of the one industires tribal tattoo for the yfz450 minus the skull. Not sure what I'm going to get to replace the skull ne suggestions?

Thanks n advance...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Get a big flower in place of the skull, and when the uncle grumbles about it tell him that if it was faster no-one would give him a hard time about the girly look, and you get free mods.
You can take out the stress marks with a heat gun.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firstraptor said:
Get a big flower in place of the skull, and when the uncle grumbles about it tell him that if it was faster no-one would give him a hard time about the girly look, and you get free mods.
You can take out the stress marks with a heat gun.
ha.. i worked on the stress marks some lastnight i'm going to try n finish it up tonight before i go to design shop Thursday others im going to leave n b/c graphics will cover it up

·
Registered
34 Posts
A little propane torch is great at taking out the stress marks on the wonderful blue plastics.... I do it regularly to keep the white out of them....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts