sweet ,looks great, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looking good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wasn't so sure about the kit when Air showed it to me online. It looks so much better in person. I really like how it turned out.. They have very good quality materials. The graphics are very well made. But there are so many pieces that it was like putting on two graphics kits ..

SmithZ Lets see some pics of your Blaze of Glory kit...

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice graphics kit looks great on your white raptor :beer: :clap:

·
Registered
239 Posts
HappyHour, Does your brother have a white one or the blue one. I think the just by looking at the pics online that it would look better on the blue one.. Do you have any pics of the lightning kit installed...

·
Registered
297 Posts
that really looks gnarly...in some spots you cant tell theres the stickers and it looks as if they are just part of the plastic if you know what i mean

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am amazed how well the lightning looked on his white bike. I made him get a CF hood to! LOL

Crappy pics but you get the point!

·
Registered
239 Posts
HappyHour, Didnt that lightning kit come with a piece to cover the plate on the left rear fender.. If you look, Air's kit did.. just comparing kits...

Air, sorry, I am not trying to hijack your thread...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Awe shit man! I had forgotten about that. Come to think of it yeah it did. I think we decided not to put it on, then lost it kinda thing. He is going to be swapping out to the CF plates anyway.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THOSE GRAPHICS SINCE THEY CAME OUT BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO SPENDING 200+ ON A STICKER KIT. I AM GLAD TO SEE IT ON A BIKE, THEY LOOK INSANE. NICE JOB.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
HappyHour said:
I am amazed how well the lightning looked on his white bike. I made him get a CF hood to! LOL

Crappy pics but you get the point!
This would be my choice!!! LOOKS GREAT!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts