1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
It wouldnt work on a 700, the body shapes are quiet a bit different in shape and size so you would have to trim alot. It would end up fitting but probably look like junk. I have never seen one for the 700 but email One industries and see if they can make it for you. Cause they already have a 700 template so it should be pretty easy for them.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Teraflx said:
It wouldnt work on a 700, the body shapes are quiet a bit different in shape and size so you would have to trim alot. It would end up fitting but probably look like junk. I have never seen one for the 700 but email One industries and see if they can make it for you. Cause they already have a 700 template so it should be pretty easy for them.
they won't make it for you, you can ask,but you'll most likley get the same email as me.. i wanted the camo graphics and they have them for the 450 but not 700 and i pointed out that they already have a template and that it would sell well i beleive,and they said "we dont' do ANY custom work"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I read Teraflx's post and my hopes were lifted and the dashed by Nick :unsure: I will email them just to be make sure nothing has changed or in the works...thanks for the replys. Nick I like your location "Minnesnowda" I need to think up one for Pennsylvania. We just got 6 inches dumped on us last night! It has been officially 6 months of winter here this year :mad:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Crash08 said:
Well I read Teraflx's post and my hopes were lifted and the dashed by Nick :unsure: I will email them just to be make sure nothing has changed or in the works...thanks for the replys. Nick I like your location "Minnesnowda" I need to think up one for Pennsylvania. We just got 6 inches dumped on us last night! It has been officially 6 months of winter here this year :mad:
Hell if they say no then have invision make a custom set for you. I know they can do it 100%.

http://www.invisionpowersports.com/

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm in the process of covering my fenders with vinyl film. I have one done. It's a mega pain in the ass. The combination of the curves makes it very difficult. However, using a hair dryer, soapy water and plenty of patience and time has given me a nice result. When I'm all done, I'll post pics.

MK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.