Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think they look sick! But I really would not pay that much for a graphics kit. especially if your are going to cut the plastic(If you are)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have a set of GYTR graphics Im waiting to put on as soon as I get some 660 plastics. I think they look the best.
I like the photoshopped raptor in the ebay ad... too bad the motor is flipped

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I have the War Hawk in yellow accent's. I haven't put them on yet but they look to be good quality graphics.& I didn't think the price was to far of for a complete kit..
I still like my Pro Circuit graphics, but I want a new look for the new build..

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've been looking for graphics for my Raptor 660 as well. It's the 01 with white rear plastics and black front plastics. Hard to find graphics kits for that model. Anyone ever seen any? There is actually one set on ebay right now for it... first I've ever seen.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The GYTR also looks good, hoping that SegKast chimes in on where to buy 'em.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
In the GYTR catalog they have them. The kit includes one decal set, and a seat cover.
Red/White Tribal Part# GYT-5LPK1-WH-TR
Blue Tribal Part# GYT-5LPK1-BL-TR
Both $124.95

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I got my GYTR tribal kit off of Ebay for 40 shipped I think???. They do deals on them sometimes and I just happened to find one...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
The GYTR also looks good, hoping that SegKast chimes in on where to buy 'em.
Thanks guys :beer:

I got that Tribal kit from www.goldenwestcycle.com 's clearance section. I believe it was $20 (+$10 shipping) on clearance. Back when I bought mine they had both the white/red and the blue/white/black version as well... but it doesn't look like they still have them in stock anymore. That kit was only available for the 660.

They do have the 700R GYT-R 'Drip' graphics on sale right now, along with a few other kits, though I don't see any at the moment for the 660 - keep looking, new stuff shows up in their clearance section ( http://goldenwestcycle.com/showitems_dc_541-pagesize_all.htm ) about once every month or two.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts