Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for new graphics for my blue raptor. The main colors are blue,black,and chrome. I can't find any that I really like. I don't like flames or skulls. I want plain graphics that look good. I am someone that likes my things looking simple. Is there any graphics that are what I am looking for? Here is a picture of what my bike looks like. I have also put these warning label covers on.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUST...ryZ43975QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant figure out how to post pics. I try to attach a pic and the file size is to big. How do I make the file size smaller?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured it out here is the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
:'( Does anyone know if you can buy Graphics to suit the Yellow SE 2006 as i can find nothing in Oz :banghead:

·
Registered
379 Posts
oic10z said:
:'( Does anyone know if you can buy Graphics to suit the Yellow SE 2006 as i can find nothing in Oz :banghead:
Not fussed what it is as long as it covers up the yellow right :thumbsup:

How about some nice floral patterns :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
forcefed said:
oic10z said:
Not fussed what it is as long as it covers up the yellow right :thumbsup:

How about some nice floral patterns :lol:
Yellow looks nice all over black :thumbsup: :'( :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i see on the invisionpowersports.com they now have WHITE CAMO.... that looks nice IMO,...but damn, 230.00 for graphics, then extra for a seat cover is getting pretty pricey... XGX racing is pretty pricy also....i like how alot of kits are under 100$, to me that's about as much as i want to pay for graphics, i did want the skulls form invision, but i'm leaning towards something else now..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts