Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just bought a new grease gun from Advance Auto for the raptor. Well I was having a difficult time trying to get the gun on and off the fittings but managed. About the third one (left A arm) I had a really hard time getting it off. But then it came off, but to my amazement the fitting was still attached to the gun.

Question 1: Is there anyway to fix this without getting an entire new A arm and can I (temp) still run it without one fitting.

Question 2: does anyone have a stock "A" arm lying around.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Did you pull the threads out? If not, just buy a new fitting and stick it in and if your pulled threads out just thread it for bigger size and get a new grease fitting they make the fitting screws different sizes but the heads are the same

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, went back to Advance and the guy told me how the grease gun will adjust tightness (did not know that) Also I used a screw/bolt remover and the threads came right out. I am good to go now thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.