Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, I know we have talked about this before. But since I have just ordered around 2200 worth of parts and went through a whole bunch of different companies, I thought I would let you all know the goods and bads of the companies. I want to hear your thoughts. Ok So I snapped the subframe about a month and a half back. I decided to do everything over again and here are the results..
Subframe: Yamahasportsplaza.com rating: 10 fast shipping, gave me the tracking number real fast. Great price
Plastics: Yamaha of troy Rating 8: Good price: decent shipping costs however it was not the complete plastic kit like advertised. I still need the under tail kit.
Alba Action Grill: as of now 3: I ordered the gas tank cover and received it instantly about 6 months ago. I ordered the grill on 3/12/07. Still have not heard from them. Called them last week, they said I should receive it early this week.. nothing yet. emailed them, no response. Kind of upset.
Fuel Moto Usa 10: Great price. jamie is awesome.. Just emailed them about 10 minutes ago for a different map, received new map in less than 5 minutes..
world wide performance as of now 5: great price, but havnt received my hmf exhaust yet. ordered 3/12/07. they stated I should receive it in about 2 weeks. its been over 14 business days, no tracking number nothing. emailed them, they responded saying they are getting the tracking number to me asap. that was monday.. emailed again. no response. called left a message, no response.. dissapointed.
rockymountainatv misc parts. 10: Great price, great shipping, no problems ever.
adapt racing 9: Good price, fast shipping.

Any one want to add in comments feel free

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I've used Moto-Man countless times for Banshee and now Raptor stuff.......No problems to report.. :thumbsup:

Also used Alba for Banshee stuff......No problems either.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
world wide performance as of now 5: great price, but havnt received my hmf exhaust yet. ordered 3/12/07. they stated I should receive it in about 2 weeks. its been over 14 business days, no tracking number nothing. emailed them, they responded saying they are getting the tracking number to me asap. that was monday.. emailed again. no response. called left a message, no response.. dissapointed.
I agree with this one right now. I too ordered a full HMF on 3-19-07. No exhaust yet but the really frustrating thing is no reply to phone (I can never get anyone to answer the phone) or email, no tracking number, no nothing. Very frustrating. However, they were very quick in charging my credit card :mad:!!! (Same day...imagine that) Hoping there was just a delay on getting the system out but I can get better service elsewhere. I'll gladly pay extra for extra service. Its my first time ordering from them but you know the old saing.......first impressions. I'll probably look elsewhere next time. :'(

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got off the phone with one of the guys from world wide. seemed like they are a little booked as the guy said. (almost like he didnt know what was going on) He said that from march 12 to 16th they were swamped. He said a number of people are demanding tracking numbers. I asked for mine and he said I should receive it either today or monday.. Although when I ordered the exhaust they promised me that it would be at my door no more than 14 business days. Well still not here, they dont know where it is, and have no tracking number... dont think i will be dealing with them anymore.. If they cant keep their clients happy then we will find somewhere else to go.. You know, even an email explaining their situation would have been nice. But its sad that I called 3 times, 2 emails, and only 1 response from a guy who sounded like a complete meatball. :confused:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Newenough.com- Off road or on road helmets, boots, pants, jerseys, etc. Excellent!!! Awesome prices, great service, their site offers
reviews of everything they sell, and these people have that really rare combination of knowing what's going on and actually giving a
shit!! If they have what you need, buy it there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes, a simple email letting me know that they were very busy with orders and that there was going to be a delay, and all would be good.

Frustrating to say the least.

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, after sending another nasty email, I received a call finally from Worldwide. We had a lengthy discussion about business practices and hopefully got things worked out. He explained that they were extremely busy with orders (springtime) and the HMF was backordered and would be drop shipped directly from HMF. My simple explanation to them was that all of this could have been avoided with a little communication.

I feel a little better about it now.

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Always love

Magicracing and rocky mountain atv :thumbsup:

90% of my stuff has been from these 2 places.

2 bad experiences ordering came from a place cant remember there name and Yamaha Sports Plaza :mad:

Have also had good experiences with

Fuel Moto
Moto Joes
Dennis Kirk

·
Registered
83 Posts
www.helmetcity.com
ordered my helmet from them they had a very good selection and awsome prices had it at my door within the week of ordering it online and they provided a tracking number and all. great place to buy from..
and of course i ordered all my other stuff from www.rockymountainatv.com they have great customer service i'm sure everyone else on here can vouche for these guys they are awsome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Rocky mtn-- great service
GT thunder-- Shipped out fast great customer service
RPM-- Great customer service--awsome deals sent me my RPM dominator axle for 269.
AC Racing--Bought a set of nerfs the powder coating was flaking off-- They seemed good at first offered to help me out. 5 months have gone by now and still nothing. They keep saying they will ship on monday, THat was 15 mondays ago. They claimed their email crashed and they lost my info. Called them back, same thing they'll ship on monday, yea right. Ridder support section is one guy who seems to be out of the office ervery time I call. :mad: :banghead:
http://www.careyscycle.com/- A local cycle shop in ogden Utah. THey have online ordering and great customer service. THey help me out with most of my needs. They ship the same day they get the parts in. Plus they ship to APO's.
Motorsport .com- Ok service good selection. But they won't sihp APO/priority mail.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Have always had great dealings with Magic Racing, It help's to be able to walk in and talk to them though. :lol: Ordered from Dennis Kirk a few times, always got it quickly and right.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Rockymountain - Great
Moto-man - very good
Motoworldracing - Good
KB - Awesome

Yamaha of Troy - THE ABSOLUTE WORST
motorcyclesuperstore - just ok
Ebay overall - SUCKS to buy from

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well anyone dealing with worldwideperformance1.com, I have wrote an email to them and im quite dissapointed with the way they run their business. It is now week 4. the only email's i have received from them states that i should be receiving my tracking number asap.. here is the email i resonded to:

The confirmation stated 10-14 business days. The guy on the phone said 8-10. Its been 16 business days.. Someone on raptor forum who also bought a hmf exhaust through your company stated your guys said that the exhaust is on backorder. If that is the case a simple email would have been nice. I called on friday and the guy stated a tracking number would be emailed me no later than monday. Still nothing. I dont see how hard a tracking number is to receive if it has been shipped. I do sell a lot of products, and I know the only way a tracking number is unavailable is if it has not been shipped yet. I have received three emails from you guys all stating a tracking number will be emailed to me asap. I am now getting a little dissapointed and will be taking my business else where from now on.. Not too reliable. I understand if it is a busy season, but simple contact with the buyer explaining what the delay is would be a simple fix. Not telling you how to run a company but others I have talked to who have also been waiting for some sort of reply are also a little ticked off. Ive been dealing with a similar problem with another company but they call me almost everyday giving me the status of my purchase. even though it has been over a month since I ordered from them, i still will do business with them again, just because of the fact they update me. Thanks

Ryan
that other company I mentioned is alba action.. I change my rating from what it was before to a 7.5 only because they are contacting me, and are cross shipping the product from where it is made, directly to my house so it will get there faster..

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've done business with Dennis Kirk, Rocky Mountain & Chapparal for years & find them to be great.

About the only company I'd say avoid would be Falicon, & that's with a capital A. Their service is the worst on the planet.

The main thing I've learned over the years is to get a guarantee that a company actually has the item in stock.....

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree but kbmotorsportsonline doesnt have the bill ballance carbon fiber full exhaust

·
Registered
158 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
I agree but kbmotorsportsonline doesnt have the bill ballance carbon fiber full exhaust
I ordered this same system on March 09, From a Site Sponsor Vendor.
Still havent received It or a call, E-Mail :3question:

Robe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts