Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a black HMF slip on for my raptor 700 that I bought through KB Motorsports. I did my research and found the cheapest price, PM Kenneth and he hooked me up with a sweet deal. He answered my PM's the same day they were sent, unlike previous site sponsors ("cough sweetquads cough") who would never respond to my PM's or e-mails directly though their site on numerous occasions.

I would recommended checking with him first before you buy a product he carries. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Good to hear! Thanks for posting feedback. I don't want to keep any sponsor around that isn't top notch like KBM. Sweetquads was great for a while and then the owner seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet. I'm sure he'll be back eventually and we'll find out that it was a family emergency or something that kept him from running his business, which I think we can all sympathize with.

Thanks for coming through, KBM :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Bought from KB even before the sponsor deal. I will again. Great price great service. Great communication. Fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more.

Kenneth actually talks to you on the phone. Imagine that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
517 Posts
I agree
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Kick ASS service.........................................Call Ken............HE's the man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts