Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sent my tb to kenny and got it back really quick. thats the first postive. now for the rest. i just got my head built by racers edge which is amazing by the way and my tb done by kenny. he did a custom job for me for flat track racing and it works amazing. big difference. the throttle response is awesome and its just so much more snappier. also kenny is the man if it wasnt for him i would not have my bike running. ran into a few problems but kenny helped me sort shit out. would HIGHLY recommend him and that is why his name will be shinning on my bike in the winners circle. kenny ill send u a winners photo as soon as i get to race i keep gettin rained out now for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
i sent my tb to kenny and got it back really quick. thats the first postive. now for the rest. i just got my head built by racers edge which is amazing by the way and my tb done by kenny. he did a custom job for me for flat track racing and it works amazing. big difference. the throttle response is awesome and its just so much more snappier. also kenny is the man if it wasnt for him i would not have my bike running. ran into a few problems but kenny helped me sort shit out. would HIGHLY recommend him and that is why his name will be shinning on my bike in the winners circle. kenny ill send u a winners photo as soon as i get to race i keep gettin rained out now for 2 weeks.
Bring home some trophies bro! I'm sure they'll be cryin' foul when they get a load of that monster!:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
yeah kenny is cool as hell there's not to many business men that talk to you about your setup and really see what you really want. ill be doing business at kds for now on. thanks kenny.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts