Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from the greater philadelphia area. I live in Montgomery county and looking for some people to talk and ride with.
thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm in southern Northampton County. Betweem 25 - 45 minutes from Montgomory county.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Lansdale, what part of northampton county are you from? also email me if you are going riding, maybe I can tag along.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!!! Do you know of any places local that we could go to. Just let email me at [email protected]. I am kind of new to the area. I have a couple buddies that got raptors also, but they don't live locally. I see them on the weekends and we all have been looking for something close to here (legal or not).
Thanks, talk to you soon.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i know of some areas but cops can be bad if you dont have a good spot to park.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I live in Limerick/Pottstown/Schwenksville area. We usually ride every weekend. Usually Hazleton, Frackville. There are some areas around me, but the heats been on recently. Hopfully it will die down soon and we'll be back to riding the close areas. If anyone wants to head up north one weekend let me know. It's usually about an hour and 15 to an hour and 30 to where we ride. Hillclimbs, some silt basins, few table tops, and tons of trails. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I live in Bucks county and would love to hook up with some of you guys to do some riding.

D

·
0 Posts
i live by mt carmel pa there is alot of places to ride here you would never get tired of it. if you interested maybe we can get together a ride

·
Registered
182 Posts
I usually ride in Bucks county but would love to ride hazelton sometime but i need to find where to park and ride.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm down for a ride with you fellas! Let me know when and where!

Frank

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lets do it!!! seems like we got a couple of us together. get some pm's going and get a good quality ride together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey im from bucks county as well... i have trouble finding trails to ride around here. i usually end up goin to paragon, and recently trying to go to tower city. i am very interested to find out where u ride around here. thanks

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I am in southern NJ but would travel to ride some good spots with some good people.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Heading to Trevorton, PA on Sunday 4/22 if anyone is intrested PM me. Going somewhere Saturday not sure where yet. Let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts