Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
For the same price or cheaper you can get a Gibson and its been a proven good item so I would just go that way. Although the Gibson single unit ($130 shipped on Ebay) is not rebuildable. But I dont know if this one is either though.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Did you get this one? I just ordered it since it is at a good price and seems all of them are manufactured by 1 company and every seller just puts their sticker on it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Denton, Noss Machine, Golden West, Gibson and some others all use the same exact cartridge. Find the cheapest price and go with it. All the non rebuildable ones have 7 adjustments, some are polished and some are black but they are the same. I love mine.
Usually companies offer a rebuildable and a non.

·
Registered
219 Posts
oli700 said:
Denton, Noss Machine, Golden West, Gibson and some others all use the same exact cartridge. Find the cheapest price and go with it. All the non rebuildable ones have 7 adjustments, some are polished and some are black but they are the same. I love mine.
Do you have a picture of where you mounted yours up? I have one that I took off my last quad before selling it. (The Denton Non-Rebuildable). It has 3.5 years of use on it and it's still working just fine. I need to buy a new clamp for the different sized steering stem, but I think that's all I will need to make it fit.

·
Registered
899 Posts
nwquadriders said:
oli700 said:
Do you have a picture of where you mounted yours up? I have one that I took off my last quad before selling it. (The Denton Non-Rebuildable). It has 3.5 years of use on it and it's still working just fine. I need to buy a new clamp for the different sized steering stem, but I think that's all I will need to make it fit.
I don’t, but I will post one up for you……maybe tonight on this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts