Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into getting these for my 06, just haven't dropped the cash for them.

Before I do, the rider here who have them do you like them, and I've read I don't need those ugly plastic extensions either? Is this true, what exactly do the extensions do, they look more like mud flaps of some sort.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Mine came with the aluminum heel guards. I like them a lot. I had them on the 660 too. I already took the plastic extensions off they are ugly as sin.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, does anyone have pictures with the silver ones installed on a blue rappy. Trying to debate if that is going to be to much bling or if I should go with the black

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
I got them on mine, and I had zero problems out of them. They've even saved my foot a few times on the bigger jumps. Fit perfect, and you don't have to use the plastic extensions.

·
Registered
191 Posts
+1 on seeing a pic I am debating on getting these for my blue 2011 also. but can't decide on black or the silver ones.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I bought the black ones and they are nice but the first ride out and they are already all scuffed up especially in the area where your heels ride. I would go with the brushed aluminum if I were you JMO

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just received mine today. I plan on installing them a little later today. I can post pics when I am done.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be great if you posted pix, I am prob going to go with the aluminum ones since most of the bike is aluminum silver already

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I broke down and just ordered these this morning, hopefully by next weekend i should have them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts