Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy online the gyt-r jets or a stage 3 kit. I am looking for a 180 and a 185, and a pilot jet 28. also looking for the gyt-r springs and needles.
The bike has the lhs racing lid and weisco 12:1 piston, stage 2 hot cam, gyt-r exhaust with yosho. carbon fiber muffler, 12 tooth front sprocket. The jets in there now are 25 pilot, 155 and 160 mains. the rest is stock. It gets on the big end topped out and stops then when you let off it dies. It will start right back up after you stop. Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
st30thz4 said:
Where can I buy online the gyt-r jets or a stage 3 kit. I am looking for a 180 and a 185, and a pilot jet 28. also looking for the gyt-r springs and needles.
The bike has the lhs racing lid and weisco 12:1 piston, stage 2 hot cam, gyt-r exhaust with yosho. carbon fiber muffler, 12 tooth front sprocket. The jets in there now are 25 pilot, 155 and 160 mains. the rest is stock. It gets on the big end topped out and stops then when you let off it dies. It will start right back up after you stop. Thanks for the help in advance.
GYTR jets are the same as Mikuni Jets.

Online www.jetsrus.com .

If not, visit your local dealer.

~Brian

·
Registered
343 Posts
still cheaper to buy the jets from a dealer. @ 2.50 each and no shipping. jets r us doen not have a good deal on shipping and handling. you end up paying as much for shipping as the jets cost.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I know of no stage 3 dynojet kit.

The GYTR kit is availible wherever OEM parts are sold, from your local dealer to superstores like ronnies.com and alba.

There is no 28 pilot, they come in increments of 2.5 and OEM is 22.5. There are also 2 pilot jets, both the same size one in each carb.

I'm not sure if you can buy the GYTR needles seperately, I was under the impression that they needed to be purchased as part of the kit, at least new.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys, I ordered the stuff from magicracing.com

I left the pilot jets at 25.
I hope this will fix my problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts