Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of this? If its true, I've got yet another reason to like Yamahasportsplaza.com (No, I don't work for them. I'm just trying to help folks looking to save some money; someone helped me once):

"Just wanted to let everyone know that on April 1st Yamaha Motor USA did a price increase on all their parts and accessories. They say it equaled 2.5% on
everything, meaning some parts might have stayed the same well others might have gone up 5% or more. My discount is still the same as it has been the past six months. Twenty five percent off on all Yamaha parts and accessories. I still
believe these are over all the best discounts in the United States. I want to
thank all of you who have spread the word on our low prices by telling friends
and giving us links in clubs and other forums on the internet. This will help me
keep the discounts where they are.
I wish all of you a Happy Easter and thank you for your business. Dan McVeigh

·
Registered
767 Posts
What's funny is that I got that email, but never a reply to the quote I had asked for. ::)

·
Registered
88 Posts
heh heh, I just bought the intake filter, adapter and head pipe the day before it went up :) the only prob I got is that he gave me the head pipe with no box and told me (which I knew wouldn't work) to use the stock clamp and gaskets. so I spent all weekend looking at a quad I just put 700 bucks into over donut gaskets I should have gotten in the first place. :clap: I take it he couldn't find the box so now I got to wait till tuesday for him to call yamaha tech so he can figure out the ones I need. :mad:
oh well that's how life is. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why did you accept a headpipe without the box, and follow advice if you knew it to be wrong? Seems an odd decision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts