Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am just about to order a Raptor 350 with a GYTR exhaust pipe. Since it going to be driven on the road I don`t wont the machine to sound to much. How is it with the GYTR, does it sound much? Is there a quiet core that I can buy for the exhaust? Anyone know how much in decibel it sounds? Maybe someone have a clip of a Raptor 350 with this exhaust so I can listen to the sound?

Thanks

Waqr

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got a raptor 350 with a gytr pipe.. is a bit noisey but it sounds reall nice.. i got slip on pipe as i have read that the header pipe does SFA so yeah...i do a have a clip of me doing weelies.. ill see if i can dig it up

·
Registered
76 Posts
the way i look at it the louder the better, especially if it is going to be driven on the road...there's a saying that a lot of cycler's go by, "loud pipes save lives". that means if they can hear you they will look for you. in my honest opinion the gyt-r sounds awesome on my rappy 350 and i would change the pipe for anything...i might just order a new head pipe for and thats all..hope that helps you out some...

·
Registered
7 Posts
from what i have read on the net the header pipe doesnt do anything.....waste of money thats what ive read i didnt bother because of that reason if it did do somethen i would purchased a complete pipe but have a read first dude

1 - 4 of 4 Posts